|The Charlotte Chapter of the HDI was established in January 2004 by local practitioners interested in a common goal: To leverage best practices and promote brainshare amongst leaders in the Service and Support Industry.As a chapter, we have since grown to over 100 members actively involved in bi-monthly meetings with upwards of 75 individuals in attendance. We host nationally recognized speakers such as Kirk Weisler and offer presentations from world-renowned businesses like Cisco and BMC.Our success as a chapter has also afforded us significant sponsorships.The HDI Charlotte Chapter Board of Officers has representation from companies such as Aon Hewitt, Compass Group, Johnson & Wales, Peak10 and TIAA-CREF.Our focus remains simple — to provide a forum that supports the overall goals of HDI:
- Dynamic collaborations providing members with the opportunity to meet in a local group setting to network and share ideas with other professionals in similar roles and industries.
- Informative and thought-provoking industry reports, publications, and benchmarking tools keeping you abreast of the latest industry trends and practices
- Internationally-recognized, standards-based skills building training and certification programs available in instructor-led and online settings.
- Bringing together renowned industry leaders to facilitate learning and participation at the largest gathering of IT Service and Support professionals in the world.
The Charlotte chapter of HDI strives to empower IT Service and Support Professionals to develop personally and professionally through learning opportunities with industry experts, engaging network events and training on industry best practices and vital business skills.
To be the leading source of knowledge, skills, and professional development for all IT Service and Support Professionals in the Charlotte metropolitan area.
- We are committed to excellence
- We will be effective leaders
- We are actively engaged
- We are collaborative
- We maintain integrity at all times